Sunday, February 17, 2008

Tagged

I've been sitting on this post for a while now. I've been tagged by lovely Rhya.
Seven things:

1. The only lists I'm good at making are "to do" lists.
2. I've been taking photos since my early teens but it wasn't until I started doing it daily that I have really felt like I understand what I am after and how to capture it.
3. I'm moving back to Toronto in a few months
4. My work will be included in The Magenta Foundation's publication Carte Blanche: Painting
5. My solo show at the Tatar Gallery in Toronto will be next September
6. I like my shoes to be green, or red
7. I wear my sunglasses at night

rules:
1. link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2. share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3. tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

anna
jen
malani
that seems enough...

No comments: